Treasure Forest Elementary School
"Success and Nothing Less"
It is the mission of Treasure Forest Elementary to ensure high levels of learning for all through mutual respect and shared commitment. Our students will learn and grow in a culture of excellence where staff, students, and parents are enthusiastic about the teaching and learning process.
We believe the authentic intelligence of staff and students along with our capacity to function as a professional learning community will ensure our mission is accomplished.
We envision a school in which staff:
1. Unite to achieve a common purpose and SMART goals.
2. Work together-interdependently- in collaborative teams.
3. Seek and implement promising strategies for improving student learning on a continuous basis.
4. Monitor each students progress on a frequent basis.
5. Demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of each student.
School Wide Goals
- To improve student achievement in language arts in each grade level, all students in K-5th grade will make a year plus growth in reading measures by reading levels at MOY and EOY
- To improve student achievement in math in each grade level as measured by performance on local, district and state assessments.